Ladies and Gentlemen,
DVDLogic Software and Promo Scape have released BD2DoStudio tool 2.2 !
Promo Scape and DVD-Logic have worked together to create BD2DoStudio, a powerful tool for Blu-Ray demuxing and importing data into the NetBlender DoStudio authoring solution. The main function of BD2DoStudio is decompilation of Blu-Ray disk into video, audio and other files. All output data is marked with data format information and ready for editing in DoStudio. It saves you time and provides a single tool for the reauthoring in DoStudio.
BD2DoStudio is based on DVD-Logic's Blu-Ray Demuxer Pro and contains additional functions for generating the project file for NetBlender DoStudio. BD2DoStudio has an extended user interface. This user interface allows you to view all the internal structure of a Blu-Ray disc, including all logic fields created by the authoring software.
This is list of main features that makes BD2DoStudio tool effective for BD/DVD demultiplexing:
* Import demuxed data from ANY Unencrypted BD into NetBlender DoStudio authoring platform.
* Import demuxed data from ANY Unencrypted DVD into NetBlender DoStudio authoring platform.
* Menu images extraction – BD2DoStduio extracts all images from BD (Interactive only) or DVD menu in PNG format.
* Subpicture streams conversion to DoStudio – BD2DoStudio allows easy use of DVD or BD subpicture atreams in DoStudio.
* Time-proven DVD and BD demuxing accuracy — BD2DoStudio demux is based on DVD-Logic's well known technology.
You can find more info about new BD2DoStudio tool here:
Promo Scape page:
DVDLogic Software main page: