DoStudio

Cutting the Drama Out of Blu-ray Production

It is with great sadness I have to tell you all that Paul Masters - a well-known & liked member here - died yesterday evening (25th March) after a massive heart attack the week before.

He never regained consciousness and died peacefully.

I know he will be greatly missed by everyone

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's terrible news. My condolences to his family. Paul will be missed, also here.

Neil, I am very sad to hear this news. Thank you for letting us know.

All my best to the Masters family during this difficult time.

Rob

Since Pual first started using DoStudio in August of 2009, he was very keen on helping make DoStudio even better and took on a voluntary role to help the DoStudio community.  He loved working with people and never wanted to stop learning new things.  He participated in more then 400 discussions and was the most active DoStudio Expert with eight extremely useful tutorials.   

After over a hundred email conversations, several one on one webinars and countless phone calls, I met Paul Masters in person at NAB in 2012.  As always he was curious and interested in how he could continue to help DoStudio and the DoStudio community.  

Paul was a great person and will be deeply missed.  My condolences to his family.

My most sincere condolences and all the best to the Masters family.

We will greatly miss you Paul!

My most sincere condolences and all the best to the Paul Masters family.

My thoughts are with his family. He was a very thoughtful and knowledgeable. Many times I relied on his discussions, tools and experience to help me with the most difficult projects. His contribution to the medium was invaluable. Paul will be missed.

What a great guy! His work here helped me personally, and I'm sure many other people in this community. We will miss him.

Very sad to hear, he helped us a lot with his deep knowledge of DoStudio and Blu-ray in general. He always replied and had further solutions and tips if things did not work out in the first place.

bye Paul

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Denny.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service