Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

I keep getting these errors in all projects. Can anybody explain how to fix it?

Thanks.

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is then followed by this:

And then this: Data at the Root Level is invalid. Line 7, Position 29.

help! :)

Marc,

You can try this:

Q: How do I re-install and/or re-register the DoStudio Application?
Note: these instructions are also helpful if your application shows a message stating, “License has been de-activated” or “the registration/licenses have been corrupted.”

A: Make sure you have your DSA Serial Numbers.

• Uninstall all DSA applications on the system you want to install or re-install on.
  • Go to this location, and delete all files and folders it contains: C:\ProgramData\Sony\DoStudio
  • Make sure the date and time of the system is accurate.
  • Reboot your system.
  • Re-install the DSA applications.
  • Open the applications and follow the registration steps provided; enter in the serial numbers when prompted.
  • Re-start the DSA applications.

Also, check these settings if either application has problems running fully.

• Set the system User Account Settings (UAC) to Never Notify.
  • Run the applications in Full Admin Mode.
  • Make sure the system clock and date are accurate; They must be for the security checks to pass.

--Rob

Thanks for the suggestion.

Do you think it's safe to deliver a BD master with these errors occuring? I burned a test disc and it seemed to play just fine.

Same errors after uninsall and re-install.

Marc,

Do you think it's safe to deliver a BD master with these errors occurring? I burned a test disc and it seemed to play just fine.

>>> Maybe? It is always best to do a full QC on multiple BD players and have a BD Verification report of your BDCMF files before approving replication.

--Rob

Could it be something to do with Windows 10? Does anybody else run it on Windows 10?

Hi Marc,

Could it be something to do with Windows 10?

>>>Yes. On going Win 10 updates are causing more and more muxing issues with DSA v3 and v4. Cant say for sure if this is one of them. But as MS keeps updating Win 10 and .NET the issues could escalate.

You could try to repeatably start the Mux process again and again to see if it will finally allow it to complete without this issue appearing. I have seen that work.

--Rob

Hello All,

I'm helping Marc out as it got to the point DoStudio wasn't opening on his computer.

I did a clean Windows 10 Home 64bit install then installed Indie 3.085 and all seemed fine.

When i do a compile (f5) the progress window tells me file preparation is finished but the vid/aud multiplexing window never pops up, log page just keeps on telling me it is "Processing".
I tried this on a existing project and also the Dostudio sample project will the same results.
Any ideas?
I've not played around with Windows10 that often so I don't know if I'm missing something obvious, I would go for Windows 7 Pro install but the computer only has USB3 ports, W7 install is USB2 only..

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Marc and Matt,

Check these settings.

Also, check these settings if either application has problems running fully.

• Set the system User Account Settings (UAC) to Never Notify.
  • Run the applications in Full Admin Mode.
  • Make sure the system clock and date are accurate; They must be for the security checks to pass.

This may be an issue with Windows 10 with DSA 3.x?

DSA 4.0 might have a fix for the Mux engine. But I am not positive.

Rob

Thanks Rob,

I had done all but the UAC setting, now set to Never Notify.
It had been running on Windows 10 Home 64bit before so it should be fine, 

1) Possible I used a more up to date W10 which is causing the  problem.

2) On or more setting within W10 still needs to tweeked...

I'm starting to think I should go down the route of modding the W7 install disc with USB3 drivers and run it on W7 Pro 64b, I've been happily authoring for years on W7 / Indie DSA3.x  combo .

I'm starting to think I should go down the route of modding the W7 install disc with USB3 drivers and run it on W7 Pro 64b, I've been happily authoring for years on W7 / Indie DSA3.x combo .

>>>Agreed.

>>>What version of the .exe installer for v3 do you have? Is it dostudioauthoring3.0.85b.exe

--Rob

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Rob Aubey posted a blog post
Wednesday
Rob Aubey replied to Gerd Richter's discussion Disc formating for replication not possible - strange error message
"Hi Matt, You can try making a change to the project, like deleting subs, re-saving, then bringing…"
Wednesday
Matt Ferguson replied to Gerd Richter's discussion Disc formating for replication not possible - strange error message
"Gerd, Did you ever solve this issue. It just happened to me in Windows 7 for the first time ever.…"
Monday
Rob Aubey replied to Jeff Kochie's discussion Blu Ray authoring tech position available.
"Hi Jeff, Congrats on installing Scenarist BD at your studio/facility! Jeff's company is a top…"
Jul 12

© 2018   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service