DoStudio

Cutting the Drama Out of Blu-ray Production

Hi Everyone,

Some of the features we are working on for future versions are:

1. Fade in and Fade out sequences
2. Disk space verification
3. Animated First Play sequence
4. New Actions for Sticky Groups
5. Additional Play list features such as video and slide show titles before the first play screen.
6. Out of mux audio for slide shows.
7. Additional Verification Information.
8. NetBlender Live features

What are your feature requests that would make DoStudio even better in version 2.0?

-The NetBlender Development Team

Views: 322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great idea! We'll see what we can do to get it into the next release.

BoodyBaggage said:
A bit late to request this, but I've noticed that when compiling in DoStudio, you can't specify an output directory to compile to. It would be great to able to output the compile to a different folder/disc in order to improve compiling time. Either that or we have to keep our project files on a different disc rather than in the project folder itself, feels a bit upside down if you ask me.

Boody
Cant wait. It was great seeing the demo at NAB..

Proper Slide shows without having to add them one at a time. Need to be able to point to a folder and set durations for each. Right now, slideshows in DS are a pain in the butt
amen, amen, asi sea!

Tony Laughton said:
Video Timeline view
This would be...great!

NetBlender Sales & Support Team said:
Great idea! We'll see what we can do to get it into the next release.

BoodyBaggage said:
A bit late to request this, but I've noticed that when compiling in DoStudio, you can't specify an output directory to compile to. It would be great to able to output the compile to a different folder/disc in order to improve compiling time. Either that or we have to keep our project files on a different disc rather than in the project folder itself, feels a bit upside down if you ask me.

Boody
What I need is number 6 in the list at top, "Out of mux audio for slide shows." Did this make the cut for 2.0? If not, any plans to implement it by the end of the year?
Support for running in virtual environment - VMWare, parallels etc.

I realise this is an issue as far as copy-protection is concerned, but I feel that there must be a workable solution...
Scale in/Scale out menu animation. I've seen it on a few BD's, probably from Scenarist and it's quite nifty if used right :)

Boody

This would be great! ;-)
What says Netblender? Is this possible?

cheers,

Chris

Mats Skoglund said:

Ability to add Metadata to your project so your background on the PS3 displays an image, like the thumbnail but fills the whole screen (like PS3 games) with audio support and optional moving thumbnail would be awsome!

Hi,

In  HDMV you can do frame sequence animation.  This is probably how they did the effect you are seeing on the disc.   The IG editor is able to do this.   It is complex authoring and it requires the ability to manually create the sequence.  This could have been done by custom BD-J programming but most players have a hard time animating frame sequences that take up a good portion of the screen.    

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Denny

project preview inside DoStudio

Hi,

we really would appreciate a preview/simulator inside DoStudio (was mentioned somewhere in the forum august 2010!) which would also show all APRM/GPRM/SPRM registers!

We need that for debugging.

cheers

Sandro

Amen to some kind of internal preview (a la DVD Studio Pro).

Because of the limitations of my current setup using BootCamp for some reason (probably graphics card) Power DVD etc won't run on the Windows install so to test anything I have to build my project then boot into my Mac OS and using BluStreak Burner to an external Blu ray burner I burn a BD-RE and then test on a set top machine...

Course if there are any mistakes/tweaks I have to go through the whole process again... very time consuming.

Whereas if i could test internally then that would save a whole bunch of time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Quick Links

© 2017   Created by Denny.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service