Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Hi,

see the attached screenshot.

I am using DoStudio 3.0, the latest build that perform on Windows 8.1

While formating a disc for replication i got the error message as seen on the screenshot.

I am running Windows 10 and this is the first time this happens.

There is no V-ISAN Number neither an Managed Copy URL attached to the project.

Very strange........

Views: 123

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gerd,

Did you ever solve this issue. It just happened to me in Windows 7 for the first time ever. Thanks for any help,

Matt

Hi Matt,

You can try making a change to the project, like deleting subs, re-saving, then bringing the subs back into the project and re muxing.

Hope this helps,

Rob

I never had this problem on Windows 7 (I skipped 8) but definitely have it on Win10. I think a Microsoft Visual Basic security patch did it, so it must've started happening across the board.

The only way around it for me has been to run DSA in Administrator mode before building the replication files. That USUALLY works. But I've also feverishly found myself rebuilding the projects multiple times. But yeah, DSA definitely has problems building replication files these days. It's not you, it's everybody.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Rob Anderson replied to Andreas Gumm's discussion subtitle error message when compiling: SST_Script_parser (Entry#1 and Entry#0 overlapped)
"Yes! That was it!  Thanks much, guys!"
Sep 5
Rob Aubey replied to Andreas Gumm's discussion subtitle error message when compiling: SST_Script_parser (Entry#1 and Entry#0 overlapped)
"Rob, Try setting the $DROP to 24000 even though your video and sub creation is 23.976 From a…"
Sep 4
Rob Anderson replied to Andreas Gumm's discussion subtitle error message when compiling: SST_Script_parser (Entry#1 and Entry#0 overlapped)
"Thank you Andreas and Rob! The scripting Assistant indicated that zeros were missing in the fadein…"
Sep 4
Rob Aubey replied to Andreas Gumm's discussion subtitle error message when compiling: SST_Script_parser (Entry#1 and Entry#0 overlapped)
"Hi Rob Anderson, Here is a subtitle .dost file that is confirmed valid. Please review for…"
Sep 4

© 2018   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service