Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

I am having compatibility issues (no Play issues) with these players:

Panasonic DMP BDT 300             

Panasonic DMP BDT 55               

Panasonic DMP BDT 30               

Samsung BDP 1400                     

Philips BDP 9000

Is this a firmware issue or is NetBlender not compatable on these players?

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The errors that I can identify are related to having videos of differing frame rates in the same playlist (As when you are doing a 'playall' playlist). It would be good if the NetBlender error and warnings checking flagged that just in case someone misses it during authoring.

The other concern seems to be something I brought up back in October, the disc on some machines seems to take over one to ten minutes to start up. This seems to be mostly on the Panasonic machines. Weird...

Error checking is one the most requested features for the v.3 release....

I had very long start up time with release 1.9 in BD-J mode. With 2.x and "blank screen" as first load this problem was fixed.

Could you post/attach the 53 errors from Sony verifier?

I think you could verify the layout of files on disc using DVDFab.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Marc Morris replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX
"Thanks Rob. Sadly it doesn't open fcpxml files. I purchased XtoCC, but I found a bug in the…"
Jun 13
Rob Aubey replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX
"Marc, You could try this tool to see if it will convert the TC of the XML to the correct format.…"
Jun 10
Marc Morris posted a discussion

DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX

I've recently upgraded from FCP 7 to FCPX, and I had no problem exporting XML chapters from the old…See More
Jun 7
Rob Aubey replied to Scott Rossi's discussion DoStudio
"Hello Scott, Unfortunately, DoStudio is not for sale any longer. I would be interested speaking…"
Feb 8

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service