Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Hi

I'm looking for a way to append two .264 files. I've searched all over and can't seem to find a definite answer.

Any of you knows how to go about this?

Thanks in advance.

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Enrique,

you could try to use SmartLabs tsMuxeR. It was free until release v1.10.6 and I think you can find on the web.

It can join .264 (and other formats) and mux them into a .m2ts file and then you can demux it again in the elementary .264 stream.

I know it can do it but I never used/try on a authored disk... so be careful :-)

Thanks, Francesco, I'll give it a try. But I need to do that for an authored disk...mmmmmm

What Francesco said. I can tell you that the resulting files do mux and author OK, but I've never tried to replicate them, so if you have a flexible client/replication plant, let them know that you're not sure about the assets and that they might fail the pre-replication tests.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Marc Morris replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX
"Thanks Rob. Sadly it doesn't open fcpxml files. I purchased XtoCC, but I found a bug in the…"
Jun 13
Rob Aubey replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX
"Marc, You could try this tool to see if it will convert the TC of the XML to the correct format.…"
Jun 10
Marc Morris posted a discussion

DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX

I've recently upgraded from FCP 7 to FCPX, and I had no problem exporting XML chapters from the old…See More
Jun 7
Rob Aubey replied to Scott Rossi's discussion DoStudio
"Hello Scott, Unfortunately, DoStudio is not for sale any longer. I would be interested speaking…"
Feb 8

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service