Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

All Discussions Tagged 'subtitles' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dual audio + Subtitles options

I'm working on my first BD project, and wondered if anybody can help. I have a main feature with dual English and French audio tracks, and…

Started by Marc Morris

16 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve Kirkham

Player-Behaviour on consecutive subtitles

Hi, anyone ever tried to use subtitles that directly succeed? Let's assume the following DoST-code: 0004 00:05:28:19 00:05:29:03 0 0 DOST00…

Started by Kai Steinmann

20 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Félix D.

linking subtitle stream

Hey,   I need to switch between to streams and it would be great that it remembers the last postition so that it won't start from the begin…

Started by treede

1 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Paul Masters

Subtitles bandwidth

Hi all, does anyone know how to "calculate" the bandwidth of a single stream of subtitle in Full HD format? Is it the size of each PNG, in…

Started by Francesco Porta

2 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Francesco Porta

Sync subtitles from 25 to 24

Hi everyone, I've just received BDN subtitles, created from a SD source at 25 fps. I have to make them fit my HDCAM timecode, at 24 fps.…

Started by HeXah

8 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Gregory Colao

Experimental subtitle features! Anybody want to help test?

I've been experimenting with subpicture/subtitle animation in Blu-ray, but before I got too far, I wanted to know if anyone knew of any biz…

Started by Justin Sevakis

0 Oct 26, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

Justin Sevakis posted a discussion

Encoding with ffmpeg

Hi guys,I'm wondering if anybody has successfully encoded .264 files with ffmpeg. Since it has x264…See More
2 hours ago
Justin Sevakis replied to Gerd Richter's discussion Disc formating for replication not possible - strange error message
"I never had this problem on Windows 7 (I skipped 8) but definitely have it on Win10. I think a…"
Aug 7
Casey Mershon posted a discussion

Scenarist BD 5.2.1 License

Hi,I have a Scenarist BD 5.2.1 License for sale.  It has HDMV and BD-J along with Designer on the…See More
Aug 7

© 2018   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service