Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

All Discussions Tagged 'DoStudio' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX

I've recently upgraded from FCP 7 to FCPX, and I had no problem exporting XML chapters from the old FCP. FCPX now exports XML in a format…

Started by Marc Morris

2 Jun 13
Reply by Marc Morris

DoStudio 3 - Unhandled Exception error / Invalid Content

I keep getting these errors in all projects. Can anybody explain how to fix it? Thanks.

Started by Marc Morris

13 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Matt Stoddart

DoStudio 3.0 Feature Requst

Hi Everyone,           Thank you, if you've sent us ideas on how to make DoStudio better. We have several feature requests on file.  Howeve…

Started by Denny

30 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Charles Bargar

FAQ's of Sony Creative Software Announces Acquisition of NetBlender

Hi Everyone,      Please feel free to ask us any questions you have Sony Creative Software Announces Acquisition of NetBlender.   Cheers,  …

Started by Denny

41 May 4, 2012
Reply by Andre Welkin

DoStudio Encoder: strange behavior on black and white movie

I've compressed a movie having these specs: FullHD 1080/24p - lenght 106' - black and white - the visual portion if the movie is square (do…

Started by Francesco Porta

17 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Francesco Porta

Question about button associations and playlists without track selection

When you have sticky button groups for subtitles or audio tracks and the "associate this button to..." actions applied to the "on show" eve…

Started by Michael Thomas Hoffmann

3 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Francesco Porta

Compiling error (seamless transition) because of different encoding workflow

I can't resolve a compiling error. The problem seems to be caused by two AV-segments (Clip 0004 and Clip 0025, or "TVD_112" and "TVD_233").…

Started by Michael Thomas Hoffmann

2 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Michael Thomas Hoffmann

The Art and Science of "Versioning"

Hey!I have a big problem with versioning. In 9 of 10 cases something goes wrong and this is often for a project very very confusing.First h…

Started by Jan

2 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Jan

M2TS files

I've got a client that needs me to send them a self contained 3D file (audio and video) in M2TS format. They've sent me a sample file so I…

Started by Kevin Anderson

0 Sep 1, 2011

TitleFactory optional in EX?

Hi everyone, Please forgive a n00b question: is TitleFactory optional, i.e. not included, with DoStudio Authoring EX? Thanks!

Started by Alex Gerulaitis

1 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Alex Gerulaitis

RSS

Latest Activity

Ari Zagnit replied to Ari Zagnit's discussion Do Studio - Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing
"I thought that maybe that was the case, so I started loading in one track at a time, and the first…"
Sep 13
Steve Kirkham replied to Ari Zagnit's discussion Do Studio - Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing
"The error message says ‘need to adjust some subtitle timing to be not so dense’. Could…"
Sep 13
Ari Zagnit replied to Ari Zagnit's discussion Do Studio - Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing
"I have narrowed it down.  I can only multiplex (2) subtitle tracks.  Adding a third…"
Sep 12
Ari Zagnit posted a discussion

Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing

Is anyone still out there?I'm getting a string of these messages in my compile.doCS.log file which…See More
Sep 12

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service