Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

All Discussions Tagged 'Blu-ray' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Retail Blu-ray with multiple frame-rate for Australia, any real world problems?

I'm currently working on a 2 disc Blu-ray package destined for release mainly in Australia. The supplied element are a mixed bag of 23.976,…

Started by Matt Stoddart

1 Feb 19
Reply by David Mackenzie

Blu-ray 3D sample disc encoded and authored with DoStudio - now available for download

We have been thrilled by the large number of inquiries we're receiving about Blu-ray 3D and the upcoming NetBlender 3D solutions.  Many pe…

Started by John Harrington

8 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Mathew Orman

Blu-ray Logo Licensing

Hello All   I am authoring my first Blu-ray disc for replication. I am applying for AACS (as content provider) and ISAN, and I am also curr…

Started by Antti Hemmilä

1 May 10, 2010
Reply by Denny

RSS

Latest Activity

Tobias replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion DoStudio to Scenarist transition experience
"Hi Justin, thanks for the quick instruction. It works fine. With the SD BDs is good news. We also…"
1 hour ago
Ari Zagnit posted discussions
16 hours ago
Justin Sevakis replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion DoStudio to Scenarist transition experience
"One other piece of great news. One of my main clients has recently started producing…"
19 hours ago
Justin Sevakis replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion DoStudio to Scenarist transition experience
"Sure thing, Tobias. It's... well, ludicrously complicated but not that hard. Save your…"
19 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service