Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Steve Kirkham's Discussions (276)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"Marc I can still help you but it likely makes more sense to be able to do it face to…"

Steve Kirkham replied Nov 10 to Dual audio + Subtitles options

16 Nov 10
Reply by Steve Kirkham

"Hi Rob All sorted. It was the Microsoft Framework wasn't loading correctly so I inst…"

Steve Kirkham replied Nov 1 to Downloads to reinstall coming up as corrupted

2 Nov 1
Reply by Steve Kirkham

"Marc. I have a lot of experience doing this kind of stuff with dual audio and subs e…"

Steve Kirkham replied Oct 30 to Dual audio + Subtitles options

16 Nov 10
Reply by Steve Kirkham

"Great. Wasn't sure as up till recently we have imported from FCP 7 XML."

Steve Kirkham replied Oct 15, 2015 to FCP X XML for chapters

3 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Ghost Helper

"Thanks Rob. I have advised client I can't guarantee the encodes will verify and I wo…"

Steve Kirkham replied Oct 15, 2015 to Adobe Media Encoder compliant encodes

3 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Gerd Richter

"That's what I figured - out of interest in the HDMV version does the menu buffer get…"

Steve Kirkham replied Nov 5, 2014 to Multi language menus

3 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Peter B

"Or even TotalMedia :-)"

Steve Kirkham replied Sep 25, 2014 to Arcsoft TMT discontinued - what now?

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Paul Castillo

"That's why I have always wanted internal testing like in DVD Studio Pro. I have neve…"

Steve Kirkham replied Sep 25, 2014 to Arcsoft TMT discontinued - what now?

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Paul Castillo

"Not sure that I have the decoder installed - have checked Quicktime components and i…"

Steve Kirkham replied Aug 16, 2014 to SurCode DTS-HD for compressor - stopped working

4 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Peter B

"Thanks. Will give that a try. This is why I usually don't update system software til…"

Steve Kirkham replied Aug 16, 2014 to SurCode DTS-HD for compressor - stopped working

4 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Peter B

RSS

Latest Activity

Tobias replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion DoStudio to Scenarist transition experience
"Hi Justin, thanks for the quick instruction. It works fine. With the SD BDs is good news. We also…"
2 hours ago
Ari Zagnit posted discussions
17 hours ago
Justin Sevakis replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion DoStudio to Scenarist transition experience
"One other piece of great news. One of my main clients has recently started producing…"
19 hours ago
Justin Sevakis replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion DoStudio to Scenarist transition experience
"Sure thing, Tobias. It's... well, ludicrously complicated but not that hard. Save your…"
19 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service