Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Andreas Gumm's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh sorry, it's the DoStudio Scripting Assistent! ;)I do always confom subtitle scrip…"

Andreas Gumm replied Sep 1, 2018 to subtitle error message when compiling: SST_Script_parser (Entry#1 and Entry#0 overlapped)

14 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Rob Anderson

"What does the Sony script checking tool say? Have you got the text script too?"

Andreas Gumm replied Sep 1, 2018 to subtitle error message when compiling: SST_Script_parser (Entry#1 and Entry#0 overlapped)

14 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Rob Anderson

"Hi Rob,that's interesting that you are faced now by the issue. Have you tried to rep…"

14 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Rob Anderson

"Thank you very much! I always encode chapter points as I-frames. It's more reliable…"

Andreas Gumm replied Aug 23, 2018 to Encoding with ffmpeg

13 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by lilian

"Thanks. BTW, I let AVISynth do the reverse telecine process which works very well."

13 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by lilian

"Sounds good! Is it possible anyhow to define a similar parameter to set "fakeinterla…"

13 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by lilian

"Why using ffmpeg when you can use x264?Since no one has tested files created by ffmp…"

Andreas Gumm replied Aug 17, 2018 to Encoding with ffmpeg

13 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by lilian

"It's definitely the same tool. AFAIK it has been developed initially by DVD logic fo…"

Andreas Gumm replied Dec 7, 2015 to DVD Logic IG Emulator

5 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Peter B

"Hi Rob, I was not aware that someone has already posted a way earlier about it. I di…"

Andreas Gumm replied Dec 7, 2015 to DVD Logic IG Emulator

5 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Peter B

"AFAIK, you are right!"

Andreas Gumm replied Aug 23, 2015 to What's everyone using for subtitle generation?

9 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Andreas Gumm

RSS

Latest Activity

Marc Morris posted a discussion

DoStudio - simplest way to add an "Easter Egg" link?

I've already imported the menus - is there another way to add an easer egg without changing the…See More
Jul 31
Marc Morris replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX
"Thanks Rob. Sadly it doesn't open fcpxml files. I purchased XtoCC, but I found a bug in the…"
Jun 13
Rob Aubey replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX
"Marc, You could try this tool to see if it will convert the TC of the XML to the correct format.…"
Jun 10
Marc Morris posted a discussion

DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX

I've recently upgraded from FCP 7 to FCPX, and I had no problem exporting XML chapters from the old…See More
Jun 7

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service