Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Andreas Gumm's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh sorry, it's the DoStudio Scripting Assistent! ;)I do always confom subtitle scrip…"

Andreas Gumm replied Sep 1 to subtitle error message when compiling: SST_Script_parser (Entry#1 and Entry#0 overlapped)

14 Sep 5
Reply by Rob Anderson

"What does the Sony script checking tool say? Have you got the text script too?"

Andreas Gumm replied Sep 1 to subtitle error message when compiling: SST_Script_parser (Entry#1 and Entry#0 overlapped)

14 Sep 5
Reply by Rob Anderson

"Hi Rob,that's interesting that you are faced now by the issue. Have you tried to rep…"

14 Sep 5
Reply by Rob Anderson

"Thank you very much! I always encode chapter points as I-frames. It's more reliable…"

Andreas Gumm replied Aug 23 to Encoding with ffmpeg

13 Oct 6
Reply by lilian

"Thanks. BTW, I let AVISynth do the reverse telecine process which works very well."

13 Oct 6
Reply by lilian

"Sounds good! Is it possible anyhow to define a similar parameter to set "fakeinterla…"

13 Oct 6
Reply by lilian

"Why using ffmpeg when you can use x264?Since no one has tested files created by ffmp…"

Andreas Gumm replied Aug 17 to Encoding with ffmpeg

13 Oct 6
Reply by lilian

"It's definitely the same tool. AFAIK it has been developed initially by DVD logic fo…"

Andreas Gumm replied Dec 7, 2015 to DVD Logic IG Emulator

5 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Peter B

"Hi Rob, I was not aware that someone has already posted a way earlier about it. I di…"

Andreas Gumm replied Dec 7, 2015 to DVD Logic IG Emulator

5 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Peter B

"AFAIK, you are right!"

Andreas Gumm replied Aug 23, 2015 to What's everyone using for subtitle generation?

9 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Andreas Gumm

RSS

Latest Activity

lilian replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion Encoding with ffmpeg
"For 29.97i to 23.976p with ffmpeg: -vf "fieldmatch=order=auto:combmatch=none,…"
Oct 6
"-vf "fieldmatch=order=auto:combmatch=none, decimate" or -vf…"
Oct 6
"Hi all, I'm using ffmpeg with x264 since a long time for BD authoring without any known…"
Oct 6
Henry Weintraub replied to Henry Weintraub's discussion Managed Copy Information error
"Thanks for the input. I may just try re-installing the OS and see if that helps."
Oct 2

© 2018   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service