Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

David Mackenzie's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"There's no problem with this that I know of.  In the BD spec, it's mandatory for all…"

David Mackenzie replied Feb 19, 2017 to Retail Blu-ray with multiple frame-rate for Australia, any real world problems?

1 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by David Mackenzie

"Unless I'm mistaken, Subtitle Edit can't (currently?) export subtitles for Scenarist…"

David Mackenzie replied Aug 23, 2015 to What's everyone using for subtitle generation?

9 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Andreas Gumm

"I highly recommend it, total dream to use, customizable templates, and for the most…"

David Mackenzie replied Jun 19, 2015 to What's everyone using for subtitle generation?

9 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Andreas Gumm

"If anyone's interested, I ended up buying EZtitles. Loving it!"

David Mackenzie replied Jun 18, 2015 to What's everyone using for subtitle generation?

9 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Andreas Gumm

"Thanks Peter. Yeah, I'm using Scenarist for BD. I'm surprised it doesn't support bot…"

David Mackenzie replied May 8, 2015 to What's everyone using for subtitle generation?

9 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Andreas Gumm

"Sounds like the file it's talking about no longer exists?"

David Mackenzie replied Mar 26, 2015 to Restoring old project

6 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Rob Anderson

"If you have the Resume Intention Flag set to Suspended, then cycling between TopMenu…"

David Mackenzie replied Feb 11, 2015 to Resume only works with CallTitle in a Button but not with Top Menu Button on Remote Control (HDMV / EX)

4 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Jan

"Hey Jan,Are you trying to jump to a button within the same page?I'm not a DoStudio u…"

David Mackenzie replied Feb 1, 2015 to Problem with using GPRs in menu jumps (HDMV / EX)

3 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Jan

"Hi Craig, Surcode for Dolby Digital works fine and is BD compliant. (Most AC3 encode…"

David Mackenzie replied Oct 31, 2014 to Suggestions for Audio compressors

6 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Andreas Gumm

"The Leawoa player doesn't do menus. All it does is decode clips and playlists.  "

David Mackenzie replied Sep 25, 2014 to Arcsoft TMT discontinued - what now?

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Paul Castillo

RSS

Latest Activity

Rob Aubey posted a blog post
Mar 30
Rob Aubey replied to Scott Rossi's discussion DoStudio
"Hello Scott, Unfortunately, DoStudio is not for sale any longer. I would be interested speaking…"
Feb 8
Scott Rossi posted a discussion

DoStudio

I have a customer that wants Disc audio in Pure Audio.  I believe DoStudio was able to do it.  Is…See More
Feb 8
Justin Sevakis replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion UHD Blu-ray playback software
"Uh, well, the most recent patch brought it to v18.0.48757.9505."
Feb 1

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service