Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Rob Aubey's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm starting to think I should go down the route of modding the W7 install disc with…"

Rob Aubey replied Dec 20, 2017 to DoStudio 3 - Unhandled Exception error / Invalid Content

13 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Matt Stoddart

"Marc and Matt, Check these settings. Also, check these settings if either applicat…"

Rob Aubey replied Dec 20, 2017 to DoStudio 3 - Unhandled Exception error / Invalid Content

13 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Matt Stoddart

"Hi Marcus, It all starts at the Button action setting level. Look at the Setup Menu…"

Rob Aubey replied Nov 8, 2017 to Dual audio + Subtitles options

16 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve Kirkham

"Marcus, Within the Menu Elements TAB, In the Main Menu Block, The MM PLAY button has…"

Rob Aubey replied Nov 8, 2017 to Dual audio + Subtitles options

16 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve Kirkham

"Hi Marcus, FYI, we just released Scenarist BD v7.1. Includes support for import of D…"

Rob Aubey replied Nov 6, 2017 to Converting DOST to BDN xml

3 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Rob Aubey

"Steve, Did you try this link from this page? https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/do…"

Rob Aubey replied Nov 1, 2017 to Downloads to reinstall coming up as corrupted

2 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Steve Kirkham

"Yes. You also have to make sure you set the correct APRM Advanced Parameter value fo…"

Rob Aubey replied Oct 27, 2017 to Dual audio + Subtitles options

16 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve Kirkham

"Hi Marc, For DSA Indie> You need to set APRM values for all your audio and subtit…"

16 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve Kirkham

"DSA Indie or EX?"

16 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve Kirkham

"Hi Marc, Which authoring application are you using and which version? --Rob"

16 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve Kirkham

RSS

Latest Activity

Denny and Rob posted a blog post

BDA: 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Format Making Big Strides

The Blu-ray Disc market has a new star, 4K Ultra HD.“Hollywood really got behind the format last…See More
Saturday
Matt Stoddart replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio 3 - Unhandled Exception error / Invalid Content
"I loaded up Build 3.0.85b, I think 3.080 might have been on before. That shouldn't make a…"
Dec 20, 2017
Rob Aubey replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio 3 - Unhandled Exception error / Invalid Content
"I'm starting to think I should go down the route of modding the W7 install disc with USB3…"
Dec 20, 2017
Matt Stoddart replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio 3 - Unhandled Exception error / Invalid Content
"Thanks Rob, I had done all but the UAC setting, now set to Never Notify.It had been running on…"
Dec 20, 2017

© 2018   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service