Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Rob Aubey's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Carlos, I would try both options. Try a full uninstall / reinstall on the Win 10…"

Rob Aubey replied Sep 30 to Managed Copy Information error

9 Sep 30
Reply by Rob Aubey

"Hello Carlos, As has been mentioned, this error / issue has been hard to identify. A…"

Rob Aubey replied Sep 29 to Managed Copy Information error

9 Sep 30
Reply by Rob Aubey

"Marc, Have you tried disabling remote control subtitle options in the Playlist User…"

Rob Aubey replied Sep 9 to DoStudio - Remote Control - Subs On/Off etc

6 Sep 9
Reply by Rob Aubey

"Hello Marc, I dont know which version of DSA you use. Assuming Indie. Are you alread…"

Rob Aubey replied Sep 9 to DoStudio - Remote Control - Subs On/Off etc

6 Sep 9
Reply by Rob Aubey

"Hello Marc, It is possible that this type of functionality you mentioned is covered…"

Rob Aubey replied Sep 3 to DoStudio - Remote Control - Subs On/Off etc

6 Sep 9
Reply by Rob Aubey

"Marc, You could try this tool to see if it will convert the TC of the XML to the co…"

Rob Aubey replied Jun 10 to DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX

2 Jun 13
Reply by Marc Morris

"Hello Scott, Unfortunately, DoStudio is not for sale any longer. I would be interest…"

Rob Aubey replied Feb 8 to DoStudio

1 Feb 8
Reply by Rob Aubey

"What is the version number of your PDVD Ultra install? But, your detailed findings…"

Rob Aubey replied Jan 31 to UHD Blu-ray playback software

4 Feb 1
Reply by Justin Sevakis

"Hi Justin, I will ask around and get some details from others. What version exactly…"

Rob Aubey replied Jan 31 to UHD Blu-ray playback software

4 Feb 1
Reply by Justin Sevakis

"Henry, Another further step to try, when you rerun the full mux, delete the entire…"

Rob Aubey replied Oct 2, 2018 to Managed Copy Information error

9 Sep 30
Reply by Rob Aubey

RSS

Latest Activity

Rob Aubey replied to Henry Weintraub's discussion Managed Copy Information error
"Hey Carlos, I would try both options. Try a full uninstall / reinstall on the Win 10 system. And…"
Sep 30
Carlos Velasco replied to Henry Weintraub's discussion Managed Copy Information error
"Hey Rob, Yes we are running Windows 10, so reinstalling wouldn't work then. We do have a…"
Sep 30
Rob Aubey replied to Henry Weintraub's discussion Managed Copy Information error
"Hello Carlos, As has been mentioned, this error / issue has been hard to identify. Are you running…"
Sep 29
Carlos Velasco replied to Henry Weintraub's discussion Managed Copy Information error
"Thanks! will be doing that this weekend."
Sep 26

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service