Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Rob Aubey's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Marc, You could try this tool to see if it will convert the TC of the XML to the co…"

Rob Aubey replied Jun 10 to DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX

2 Jun 13
Reply by Marc Morris

"Hello Scott, Unfortunately, DoStudio is not for sale any longer. I would be interest…"

Rob Aubey replied Feb 8 to DoStudio

1 Feb 8
Reply by Rob Aubey

"What is the version number of your PDVD Ultra install? But, your detailed findings…"

Rob Aubey replied Jan 31 to UHD Blu-ray playback software

4 Feb 1
Reply by Justin Sevakis

"Hi Justin, I will ask around and get some details from others. What version exactly…"

Rob Aubey replied Jan 31 to UHD Blu-ray playback software

4 Feb 1
Reply by Justin Sevakis

"Henry, Another further step to try, when you rerun the full mux, delete the entire…"

Rob Aubey replied Oct 2, 2018 to Managed Copy Information error

3 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Henry Weintraub

"Hello Henry, I have seen this a few times. It is an erratic issue on some systems. Y…"

Rob Aubey replied Oct 2, 2018 to Managed Copy Information error

3 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Henry Weintraub

"Rob, Try setting the $DROP to 24000 even though your video and sub creation is 23.97…"

Rob Aubey replied Sep 4, 2018 to subtitle error message when compiling: SST_Script_parser (Entry#1 and Entry#0 overlapped)

14 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Rob Anderson

"Hi Rob Anderson, Here is a subtitle .dost file that is confirmed valid. Please revie…"

Rob Aubey replied Sep 4, 2018 to subtitle error message when compiling: SST_Script_parser (Entry#1 and Entry#0 overlapped)

14 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Rob Anderson

"Hi Matt, You can try making a change to the project, like deleting subs, re-saving,…"

Rob Aubey replied Jul 17, 2018 to Disc formating for replication not possible - strange error message

3 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Justin Sevakis

"Hi Jeff, Congrats on installing Scenarist BD at your studio/facility! Jeff's company…"

Rob Aubey replied Jul 12, 2018 to Blu Ray authoring tech position available.

1 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Rob Aubey

RSS

Latest Activity

Marc Morris posted a discussion

DoStudio - simplest way to add an "Easter Egg" link?

I've already imported the menus - is there another way to add an easer egg without changing the…See More
Jul 31
Marc Morris replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX
"Thanks Rob. Sadly it doesn't open fcpxml files. I purchased XtoCC, but I found a bug in the…"
Jun 13
Rob Aubey replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX
"Marc, You could try this tool to see if it will convert the TC of the XML to the correct format.…"
Jun 10
Marc Morris posted a discussion

DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX

I've recently upgraded from FCP 7 to FCPX, and I had no problem exporting XML chapters from the old…See More
Jun 7

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service