Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Peter B's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Andreas, It's the same tool. It's a "joint effort" by Valery and us. Yes, there i…"

Peter B replied Dec 10, 2015 to DVD Logic IG Emulator

5 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Peter B

"Hi Laurent, no, you need a proper MVC encoder and there aren't that many on the mark…"

Peter B replied Sep 19, 2015 to 7000$ for 3D blu-rays?

6 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Ghost Helper

"Hi Laurent, you need an MVC encoder so, yes, it's the DoStudio Encoder or one of the…"

Peter B replied Sep 17, 2015 to 7000$ for 3D blu-rays?

6 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Ghost Helper

"Do Indie is Java only and because of this Blustreak won't help you here at all, not…"

Peter B replied Jul 8, 2015 to Top Menu

3 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Ghost Helper

"Hi David, I was looking at EZtitles a little while ago; indeed looks great and versa…"

Peter B replied Jun 19, 2015 to What's everyone using for subtitle generation?

9 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Andreas Gumm

"Have a look at Sublime (PC and Mac versions available). For BD, it does Dostudio onl…"

Peter B replied May 7, 2015 to What's everyone using for subtitle generation?

9 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Andreas Gumm

"Since it's Indie, look in the Disc Information Tab under Files and Groups, thats whe…"

Peter B replied Mar 29, 2015 to Restoring old project

6 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Rob Anderson

"Is this DO Indie or EX? Is your project using button sounds? You also open your play…"

Peter B replied Mar 29, 2015 to Restoring old project

6 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Rob Anderson

"Hi Jan, again, I recommend the Sony EX example project. It is a good starting point…"

Peter B replied Feb 10, 2015 to Comparing values inside PSR {2} (HDMV/EX)

3 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Peter B

"Hi Jan, I never had more than 9 sub languages in a project but masking is a good ide…"

Peter B replied Feb 4, 2015 to Comparing values inside PSR {2} (HDMV/EX)

3 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Peter B

RSS

Latest Activity

Tobias replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion DoStudio to Scenarist transition experience
"Hi Justin, thanks for the quick instruction. It works fine. With the SD BDs is good news. We also…"
1 hour ago
Ari Zagnit posted discussions
16 hours ago
Justin Sevakis replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion DoStudio to Scenarist transition experience
"One other piece of great news. One of my main clients has recently started producing…"
19 hours ago
Justin Sevakis replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion DoStudio to Scenarist transition experience
"Sure thing, Tobias. It's... well, ludicrously complicated but not that hard. Save your…"
19 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service