Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Ghost Helper's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Ari, try reviewing this forum post: http://netblender.ning.com/forum/topics/subtitli…"

Ghost Helper replied May 21 to 23.976 Subtitles drifting ahead of audio

4 Jun 2
Reply by Ari Zagnit

"Hi Mark, When using DoStudio Indie (BD-J) as you describe this is not possible. (You…"

Ghost Helper replied Sep 1, 2016 to Resume Play

1 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Ghost Helper

"Hello Stefan, For setting specific region codes in a EX / HDMV project you need to…"

Ghost Helper replied Jul 28, 2016 to DoStudio EX Region Code

2 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Stefan Barg

"Hello Steve, Of course the installers for DSA 3.0 are still available, from the DSA…"

Ghost Helper replied Apr 12, 2016 to Reinstall DoStudio V3

2 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Charles Bargar

"Hello Piotr, The message you are receiving may not be fully accurate. Please make su…"

Ghost Helper replied Apr 11, 2016 to "Please only compile to a drive that is NTFS formated drive"-problem

1 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Ghost Helper

"Piotr, This second attached image file (...copy2.png) may work better. I trimmed it…"

Ghost Helper replied Feb 26, 2016 to Blank screen right after Trial message

2 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Ghost Helper

"Hello Piotr, thanks for trying out the trial version of DSA. I think the issue you h…"

Ghost Helper replied Feb 26, 2016 to Blank screen right after Trial message

2 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Ghost Helper

"Hello Anhtu, The DoStudio Authoring applications were purchased from Netblender by…"

Ghost Helper replied Feb 16, 2016 to Authorize Do Studio (Netblender era)...how ?

1 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Ghost Helper

"Hello Marcus, The HD Blu-ray specifications dictate these three Sampling frequencies…"

Ghost Helper replied Feb 8, 2016 to 88.2 Khz Audio support for Blu-ray

1 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Ghost Helper

"Hi Andreas, These may be different tools? The link I posted to you is from a blog po…"

Ghost Helper replied Dec 7, 2015 to DVD Logic IG Emulator

5 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Peter B

RSS

Latest Activity

Steve Kirkham replied to Marc Morris's discussion Dual audio + Subtitles options
"Marc I can still help you but it likely makes more sense to be able to do it face to face.…"
Nov 10
Marc Morris replied to Marc Morris's discussion Dual audio + Subtitles options
"I guess my project is a little different to the sample project. Here's what I have: Main…"
Nov 9
Rob Aubey replied to Marc Morris's discussion Dual audio + Subtitles options
"Hi Marcus, It all starts at the Button action setting level. Look at the Setup Menu MB and the…"
Nov 8
Marc Morris replied to Marc Morris's discussion Dual audio + Subtitles options
"I was referring to the GPRMs I've set up (I don't see how they tie-in with the main play…"
Nov 8

© 2017   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service