Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Matt Stoddart's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I loaded up Build 3.0.85b, I think 3.080 might have been on before. That shouldn't m…"

Matt Stoddart replied Dec 20, 2017 to DoStudio 3 - Unhandled Exception error / Invalid Content

13 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Matt Stoddart

"Thanks Rob, I had done all but the UAC setting, now set to Never Notify.It had been…"

Matt Stoddart replied Dec 20, 2017 to DoStudio 3 - Unhandled Exception error / Invalid Content

13 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Matt Stoddart

"Hello All,I'm helping Marc out as it got to the point DoStudio wasn't opening on his…"

13 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Matt Stoddart

"A second vote for "Subtitle Edit", I've used it for over a year now and it is gettin…"

Matt Stoddart replied Aug 23, 2015 to What's everyone using for subtitle generation?

9 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Andreas Gumm

"Thank Rob, I didn't use the multichannel configuration when adding the mono file thi…"

Matt Stoddart replied Aug 18, 2014 to Single channel (mono) LPCM import problems with Indie 3.085

4 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Neil Wilkes

"Thanks for all the replies, I'm glad it wasn't just me. When I have a spare moment t…"

Matt Stoddart replied Jul 17, 2014 to Subtitling a 23.976p video in Indie

9 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Steve Kirkham

"Thank you Peter, I love the idea of EX with access to a Top menu, having a "resume"…"

Matt Stoddart replied Jul 11, 2014 to Upgrade from Indie to Ex

5 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Peter B

"Oh Hybrid, tell me more. Best of both worlds or a happy compromise between the two?"

Matt Stoddart replied Jul 11, 2014 to Upgrade from Indie to Ex

5 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Peter B

"Back up and running with the speedy help of Sony support. "

Matt Stoddart replied Mar 26, 2014 to Fresh reinstall after motherboard change.

4 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Matt Stoddart

"Hi Support, Finally changed over motherboards, de-activated my serial numbers but no…"

Matt Stoddart replied Mar 26, 2014 to Fresh reinstall after motherboard change.

4 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Matt Stoddart

RSS

Latest Activity

Brad Larson replied to Jan's discussion Resume to Time in Playlist - how to do it correctly?
"Hello, I'm having problems with this function and can't seem to figure it out. Pretty…"
yesterday
Denny and Rob posted a blog post

BDA: 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Format Making Big Strides

The Blu-ray Disc market has a new star, 4K Ultra HD.“Hollywood really got behind the format last…See More
Saturday
Matt Stoddart replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio 3 - Unhandled Exception error / Invalid Content
"I loaded up Build 3.0.85b, I think 3.080 might have been on before. That shouldn't make a…"
Dec 20, 2017
Rob Aubey replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio 3 - Unhandled Exception error / Invalid Content
"I'm starting to think I should go down the route of modding the W7 install disc with USB3…"
Dec 20, 2017

© 2018   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service