Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Tony Laughton's Discussions (241)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Activity

"just repeat the show menu block as many times as you need to load a new block on scr…"

Tony Laughton replied Oct 23, 2013 to Loading more than one menu block / set at the same time?

1 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Tony Laughton

"in 1920x1080 there is no support for 50P on BD anyway. What are your pal files? Can'…"

Tony Laughton replied Jul 24, 2013 to subtitles for 50p from PAL

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Andreas Gumm

"Hi Rob The Aspera plugin handles all that and wont actually complete a transfer unle…"

Tony Laughton replied Feb 28, 2013 to Cinema Cloud and sending your BDCMF masters to a replicator

2 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Tony Laughton

"On the same tab where we add the PS3 images,(disc info/control panel) there is an ad…"

Tony Laughton replied Feb 20, 2013 to What's new in version 3.0

13 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Peter B

"Hi Craig, we have a dedicated PC for DoStudio, so it isn't that. It is driving me nu…"

Tony Laughton replied Dec 18, 2012 to Crashing a lot

3 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Paul Masters

"Hmm well that is interesting then. I thought they had abandoned it"

Tony Laughton replied Nov 22, 2012 to Managed Copy

32 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Matt Stoddart

"Hi Ian We have clients that still get ISAN and others that dont.  Not had any issues…"

Tony Laughton replied Nov 22, 2012 to Managed Copy

32 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Matt Stoddart

"so no support then !!"

Tony Laughton replied Sep 9, 2012 to 3D disc wont build

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Rob Aubey

"It wont work it needs to be level 4.1 you can use DoStudio encoder, Apple Compressor…"

Tony Laughton replied Mar 13, 2012 to H.264 Endcoding

11 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Tom Carlson

"If you create a BDCMF master with DoStudio for replication you have created a type A…"

Tony Laughton replied Mar 13, 2012 to Type A or Type C?

8 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Denny

RSS

Latest Activity

Marc Morris replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX
"Thanks Rob. Sadly it doesn't open fcpxml files. I purchased XtoCC, but I found a bug in the…"
Jun 13
Rob Aubey replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX
"Marc, You could try this tool to see if it will convert the TC of the XML to the correct format.…"
Jun 10
Marc Morris posted a discussion

DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX

I've recently upgraded from FCP 7 to FCPX, and I had no problem exporting XML chapters from the old…See More
Jun 7
Rob Aubey replied to Scott Rossi's discussion DoStudio
"Hello Scott, Unfortunately, DoStudio is not for sale any longer. I would be interested speaking…"
Feb 8

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service