Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Ari Zagnit's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, it turns out the culprit was in the way the BDCMF files were being written.  I…"

Ari Zagnit replied Nov 1 to Eclipse Errors, can someone help me decipher this?

1 Nov 1
Reply by Ari Zagnit

"Thanks for your thoughts.  I've been working with the subtitling group and have real…"

Ari Zagnit replied Sep 23 to Do Studio - Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing

5 Sep 23
Reply by Ari Zagnit

"I thought that maybe that was the case, so I started loading in one track at a time,…"

Ari Zagnit replied Sep 13 to Do Studio - Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing

5 Sep 23
Reply by Ari Zagnit

"I have narrowed it down.  I can only multiplex (2) subtitle tracks.  Adding a third…"

Ari Zagnit replied Sep 12 to Do Studio - Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing

5 Sep 23
Reply by Ari Zagnit

"Casey, yes, thank you. The link above did the trick. Thanks for checking. Hope all i…"

Ari Zagnit replied Jun 2, 2017 to 23.976 Subtitles drifting ahead of audio

4 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Ari Zagnit

"Thank you very much.  I'll give this a go! Ari"

Ari Zagnit replied May 22, 2017 to 23.976 Subtitles drifting ahead of audio

4 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Ari Zagnit

"Strangely enough, that did not work. the sticky button method did not work either. i…"

Ari Zagnit replied Apr 2, 2015 to Question

3 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Ari Zagnit

"(1) that's what i figured, but i just wanted to be sure (2) yes, it plays fine, but…"

Ari Zagnit replied Jan 29, 2013 to Help! BDA verification failure

10 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Neil Wilkes

"two questions, (1) is there any information in the log viewer that might help me to…"

Ari Zagnit replied Jan 29, 2013 to Help! BDA verification failure

10 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Neil Wilkes

"Turns out the replacement images failed too.  Now this is becoming an urgent matter.…"

Ari Zagnit replied Jan 28, 2013 to Help! BDA verification failure

10 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Neil Wilkes

RSS

Latest Activity

Ari Zagnit replied to Ari Zagnit's discussion Eclipse Errors, can someone help me decipher this?
"Well, it turns out the culprit was in the way the BDCMF files were being written.  I am on a…"
Nov 1
Ari Zagnit posted a discussion

Eclipse Errors, can someone help me decipher this?

I've sent two sets of BDCMF files to the replicator and both have returned with the same errors.…See More
Oct 30
Rob Aubey replied to Henry Weintraub's discussion Managed Copy Information error
"Hey Carlos, I would try both options. Try a full uninstall / reinstall on the Win 10 system. And…"
Sep 30
Carlos Velasco replied to Henry Weintraub's discussion Managed Copy Information error
"Hey Rob, Yes we are running Windows 10, so reinstalling wouldn't work then. We do have a…"
Sep 30

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service