Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Matt Fish's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope Sony isn't just trying to slowly kill off the only inexpensive alternative to…"

Matt Fish replied Oct 24, 2011 to FAQ's of Sony Creative Software Announces Acquisition of NetBlender

41 May 4, 2012
Reply by Andre Welkin

"I believe so but will double check. Thanks."

Matt Fish replied Aug 19, 2011 to 5-8 sec. lag on chapter skip on PS3s

2 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Matt Fish

"Thanks for the repy Paul. Yeah, unfortunately I did have to rearrange the remaining…"

Matt Fish replied Aug 9, 2011 to Not able to re-import a set with Mosaic

2 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Matt Fish

"Jeez...where did that come from?! Don't know how I missed that. Well, glad it was ju…"

Matt Fish replied Jun 27, 2011 to PSD import error

2 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Matt Fish

"I placed everything again, deleted my old .BD folder and did a complete rebuild and…"

Matt Fish replied Apr 1, 2011 to Thumbnail jpegs not showing up on playstation 3

4 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Matt Fish

"Hi Denny,   Thanks for the speedy reply. I checked to see what language is currently…"

Matt Fish replied Mar 30, 2011 to Thumbnail jpegs not showing up on playstation 3

4 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Matt Fish

"Yeah, I've since found some earlier posts of other people having this issue. Apparen…"

Matt Fish replied Mar 17, 2011 to Timcode not displaying on Panasonic players

3 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Steve Kirkham

"I am working with AC3 audio files that came with the rest of the DSA Demo files so I…"

Matt Fish replied Sep 24, 2010 to Neverending Compile

7 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Denny

"I am having the same problem with the BDMVs I create when compiling the DSA Demo pro…"

Matt Fish replied Sep 24, 2010 to I cannot view my project

16 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Matt Fish

"I have had this issue a couple of times as well. Now I always check it to make sure…"

Matt Fish replied Sep 24, 2010 to Full compile is not multi-plexing

6 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Matt Fish

RSS

Latest Activity

Marc Morris posted a discussion

DoStudio - simplest way to add an "Easter Egg" link?

I've already imported the menus - is there another way to add an easer egg without changing the…See More
Jul 31
Marc Morris replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX
"Thanks Rob. Sadly it doesn't open fcpxml files. I purchased XtoCC, but I found a bug in the…"
Jun 13
Rob Aubey replied to Marc Morris's discussion DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX
"Marc, You could try this tool to see if it will convert the TC of the XML to the correct format.…"
Jun 10
Marc Morris posted a discussion

DoStudio - importing Chapters XML from FCPX

I've recently upgraded from FCP 7 to FCPX, and I had no problem exporting XML chapters from the old…See More
Jun 7

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service