Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Paul Masters's Discussions (403)

Discussions Replied To (370) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello: The link in your post says Region B/2. I checked the US Amazon and did not f…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 20, 2013 to Multiple PiP / Bonus View / secondary video

33 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Neil Wilkes

"Hello: Looks interesting.  Any chance of a region A/1 version?   Thanks.   Paul Mas…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 19, 2013 to Multiple PiP / Bonus View / secondary video

33 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Neil Wilkes

"Hello: Sorry, as far as I know there is no direct way to access the number buttons…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 15, 2013 to DSA and RemoteControl

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Masters

"Hello:   No problem.  That sort of thing happens to all of us from time to time.  I…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 12, 2013 to Associating Buttons with Chapters - Not always correctly highlighted and Bang and Olufsen remote controls.

6 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Craig Youmans

"Hello: I gather this is with BD-J not HDMV? OK, so you are saying that you move the…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 11, 2013 to Associating Buttons with Chapters - Not always correctly highlighted and Bang and Olufsen remote controls.

6 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Craig Youmans

"Hello: There is an assumption here that must be understood.  See BLOG: DSA BD-J con…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 10, 2013 to Older Bang & Olufsen remote controls lack a dedicated "Pop-Up" button - Work around

2 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Craig Youmans

"Hello: Actions at chapters are not preformed when the player is in fast forward/rev…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 10, 2013 to Associating Buttons with Chapters - Not always correctly highlighted and Bang and Olufsen remote controls.

6 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Craig Youmans

"Hello Rob: Thanks for the information. I may be building a new PC this year, dependi…"

Paul Masters replied Feb 26, 2013 to v3 installation sequence - does it matter?

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Paul Masters

"Hello: I don't think the order of the install matters. FWIW... I installed all, don…"

Paul Masters replied Feb 24, 2013 to v3 installation sequence - does it matter?

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Paul Masters

"Francesco: FWIW...  The order of the playlists doesn't matter, at least as far as I…"

Paul Masters replied Jan 11, 2013 to DoStudio Authoring 2.6 PlayList numbers

4 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Paul Masters

RSS

Latest Activity

Rob Aubey replied to Henry Weintraub's discussion Managed Copy Information error
"Hey Carlos, I would try both options. Try a full uninstall / reinstall on the Win 10 system. And…"
Sep 30
Carlos Velasco replied to Henry Weintraub's discussion Managed Copy Information error
"Hey Rob, Yes we are running Windows 10, so reinstalling wouldn't work then. We do have a…"
Sep 30
Rob Aubey replied to Henry Weintraub's discussion Managed Copy Information error
"Hello Carlos, As has been mentioned, this error / issue has been hard to identify. Are you running…"
Sep 29
Carlos Velasco replied to Henry Weintraub's discussion Managed Copy Information error
"Thanks! will be doing that this weekend."
Sep 26

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service