Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Paul Masters's Discussions (403)

Discussions Replied To (370) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello: The link in your post says Region B/2. I checked the US Amazon and did not f…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 20, 2013 to Multiple PiP / Bonus View / secondary video

33 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Neil Wilkes

"Hello: Looks interesting.  Any chance of a region A/1 version?   Thanks.   Paul Mas…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 19, 2013 to Multiple PiP / Bonus View / secondary video

33 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Neil Wilkes

"Hello: Sorry, as far as I know there is no direct way to access the number buttons…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 15, 2013 to DSA and RemoteControl

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Masters

"Hello:   No problem.  That sort of thing happens to all of us from time to time.  I…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 12, 2013 to Associating Buttons with Chapters - Not always correctly highlighted and Bang and Olufsen remote controls.

6 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Craig Youmans

"Hello: I gather this is with BD-J not HDMV? OK, so you are saying that you move the…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 11, 2013 to Associating Buttons with Chapters - Not always correctly highlighted and Bang and Olufsen remote controls.

6 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Craig Youmans

"Hello: There is an assumption here that must be understood.  See BLOG: DSA BD-J con…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 10, 2013 to Older Bang & Olufsen remote controls lack a dedicated "Pop-Up" button - Work around

2 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Craig Youmans

"Hello: Actions at chapters are not preformed when the player is in fast forward/rev…"

Paul Masters replied Mar 10, 2013 to Associating Buttons with Chapters - Not always correctly highlighted and Bang and Olufsen remote controls.

6 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Craig Youmans

"Hello Rob: Thanks for the information. I may be building a new PC this year, dependi…"

Paul Masters replied Feb 26, 2013 to v3 installation sequence - does it matter?

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Paul Masters

"Hello: I don't think the order of the install matters. FWIW... I installed all, don…"

Paul Masters replied Feb 24, 2013 to v3 installation sequence - does it matter?

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Paul Masters

"Francesco: FWIW...  The order of the playlists doesn't matter, at least as far as I…"

Paul Masters replied Jan 11, 2013 to DoStudio Authoring 2.6 PlayList numbers

4 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Paul Masters

RSS

Latest Activity

Rob Aubey posted a blog post
Mar 30
Rob Aubey replied to Scott Rossi's discussion DoStudio
"Hello Scott, Unfortunately, DoStudio is not for sale any longer. I would be interested speaking…"
Feb 8
Scott Rossi posted a discussion

DoStudio

I have a customer that wants Disc audio in Pure Audio.  I believe DoStudio was able to do it.  Is…See More
Feb 8
Justin Sevakis replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion UHD Blu-ray playback software
"Uh, well, the most recent patch brought it to v18.0.48757.9505."
Feb 1

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service