Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Francesco Porta's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Peter, I' ve made 3 compiles, 2 with your assets and 1 re-encoded with DoStudio E…"

Francesco Porta replied Feb 3, 2012 to can't get the PS3 to read a DSA BD

10 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Michael C.

"Hi Tobias, which version of DSA are you using? The only suggestion I can give you no…"

Francesco Porta replied Dec 23, 2011 to Big problem with Panasonic BD-Player and BDJ Blu Ray with 23,98 Mainfeature

13 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Paul Masters

"If I understand your need correctly... You should use else-if functions in conjuncti…"

Francesco Porta replied Dec 21, 2011 to Question about button associations and playlists without track selection

3 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Francesco Porta

"you're welcome :-)"

Francesco Porta replied Dec 16, 2011 to DSE - entering target bitrate - HOW?

3 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Francesco Porta

"Hi Neil, I write the values in the field and then press the tab button. This keep my…"

Francesco Porta replied Dec 16, 2011 to DSE - entering target bitrate - HOW?

3 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Francesco Porta

"Hi Sandro, my suspect about Toast come from the loss of image quality. Toast can jus…"

Francesco Porta replied Dec 5, 2011 to Compatibility problem playing BD-R discs

6 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Francesco Porta

"I was thinking... It would be possible not to decide before if author in BD-J or HDM…"

Francesco Porta replied Dec 2, 2011 to DoStudio 3.0 Feature Requst

30 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Charles Bargar

"Hi Gustavo, could you be more specific about compatibility problems? Do you author u…"

Francesco Porta replied Nov 28, 2011 to Compatibility problem playing BD-R discs

6 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Francesco Porta

"Agree with all above and: - a robust yet fast validation process of assests.Video/au…"

Francesco Porta replied Nov 4, 2011 to DoStudio 3.0 Feature Requst

30 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Charles Bargar

"First of all I'm happy for you at NetBlender! Also I'd like me and my company be bou…"

Francesco Porta replied Oct 25, 2011 to FAQ's of Sony Creative Software Announces Acquisition of NetBlender

41 May 4, 2012
Reply by Andre Welkin

RSS

Latest Activity

Ari Zagnit replied to Ari Zagnit's discussion Do Studio - Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing
"I thought that maybe that was the case, so I started loading in one track at a time, and the first…"
Sep 13
Steve Kirkham replied to Ari Zagnit's discussion Do Studio - Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing
"The error message says ‘need to adjust some subtitle timing to be not so dense’. Could…"
Sep 13
Ari Zagnit replied to Ari Zagnit's discussion Do Studio - Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing
"I have narrowed it down.  I can only multiplex (2) subtitle tracks.  Adding a third…"
Sep 12
Ari Zagnit posted a discussion

Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing

Is anyone still out there?I'm getting a string of these messages in my compile.doCS.log file which…See More
Sep 12

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service