Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Francesco Porta's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks again! Francesco"

Francesco Porta replied Feb 28, 2012 to DoStudio Encoder: strange behavior on black and white movie

17 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Francesco Porta

"Thank you again Peter, I'll let you know! Have you ever made 3D encoding with DSE?"

Francesco Porta replied Feb 28, 2012 to DoStudio Encoder: strange behavior on black and white movie

17 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Francesco Porta

"Hi Peter, I've sent an email to Denny but had no answer... I really hope that a patc…"

17 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Francesco Porta

"I've made two test encoding with x264 and Adobe Media Encoder CS4. The size of resul…"

17 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Francesco Porta

"Thank you Peter, I'll do it!"

Francesco Porta replied Feb 22, 2012 to DoStudio Encoder: strange behavior on black and white movie

17 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Francesco Porta

"Thanks for reply!@Paul: You're right saying that AVC creates smaller files than m2v,…"

Francesco Porta replied Feb 21, 2012 to DoStudio Encoder: strange behavior on black and white movie

17 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Francesco Porta

"I wouldn't use this post in a non proper way but...I was thinking about additional f…"

Francesco Porta replied Feb 20, 2012 to DoStudio 3.0 Feature Requst

30 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Charles Bargar

"In BD-J mode the possibility to copy/paste conditions and action lists between 2 (or…"

Francesco Porta replied Feb 7, 2012 to DoStudio 3.0 Feature Requst

30 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Charles Bargar

"Thank you again Paul. I'll go on with a "non overlapping" version for replication bu…"

Francesco Porta replied Feb 7, 2012 to Menu Blocks and Buttons overlap question

6 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Paul Masters

"Thank you so much for your explanation! The erase considerations open new problems a…"

Francesco Porta replied Feb 6, 2012 to Menu Blocks and Buttons overlap question

6 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Paul Masters

RSS

Latest Activity

Ari Zagnit replied to Ari Zagnit's discussion Do Studio - Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing
"I thought that maybe that was the case, so I started loading in one track at a time, and the first…"
Sep 13
Steve Kirkham replied to Ari Zagnit's discussion Do Studio - Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing
"The error message says ‘need to adjust some subtitle timing to be not so dense’. Could…"
Sep 13
Ari Zagnit replied to Ari Zagnit's discussion Do Studio - Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing
"I have narrowed it down.  I can only multiplex (2) subtitle tracks.  Adding a third…"
Sep 12
Ari Zagnit posted a discussion

Multiplex with 7 subtitle tracks is failing

Is anyone still out there?I'm getting a string of these messages in my compile.doCS.log file which…See More
Sep 12

© 2019   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service