Blu-ray + UHD/4K + Streaming

A community for authoring Blu-ray, 4K/UHD and more!

Peter Avventi's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Joseph, you're welcome! Glad to help. We do have upgrade options for DSA, so…"

Peter Avventi replied Sep 4, 2013 to Indie or Ex ?

7 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by NetBlender Sales & Support Team

"Hello Joseph.   Indie and EX are the equivalent of java-based menus and HDMV (HD mov…"

Peter Avventi replied Sep 3, 2013 to Indie or Ex ?

7 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by NetBlender Sales & Support Team

"Hello. Just to confirm, you are talking about the base and dependent 3D video strea…"

Peter Avventi replied Aug 26, 2013 to How to change base view file?

3 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Rob Aubey

"Fixed....True need to be spelled TRUE in the dost file.........good catch! Thanks.…"

Peter Avventi replied Jul 29, 2013 to Cropped/non-blinky subtitles - Anyone get it to work?

34 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Peter Avventi

"Can you send me the BDN file and the dost file? Thanks! -Peter"

Peter Avventi replied Jul 29, 2013 to Cropped/non-blinky subtitles - Anyone get it to work?

34 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Peter Avventi

"Hi Neil. If you do not care about BDTouch just do not add any content. The resulting…"

Peter Avventi replied Jul 29, 2013 to Organization Number confusion

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Neil Wilkes

"Hi Neil. We need to understand what you are trying to accomplish... If you author an…"

Peter Avventi replied Jul 29, 2013 to Organization Number confusion

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Neil Wilkes

"Hi Justin,  The file-copy/save as during export is still 'under construction', I ju…"

34 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Peter Avventi

"Hi Justin, Here is the file, I had to zip it up... -P."

Peter Avventi replied Jul 26, 2013 to Cropped/non-blinky subtitles - Anyone get it to work?

34 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Peter Avventi

"Hi Justin. We are moving along with the beta and have added support for BDN  xml gr…"

Peter Avventi replied Jul 26, 2013 to Cropped/non-blinky subtitles - Anyone get it to work?

34 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Peter Avventi

RSS

Latest Activity

Tobias replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion DoStudio to Scenarist transition experience
"Hi Justin, thanks for the quick instruction. It works fine. With the SD BDs is good news. We also…"
2 hours ago
Ari Zagnit posted discussions
17 hours ago
Justin Sevakis replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion DoStudio to Scenarist transition experience
"One other piece of great news. One of my main clients has recently started producing…"
19 hours ago
Justin Sevakis replied to Justin Sevakis's discussion DoStudio to Scenarist transition experience
"Sure thing, Tobias. It's... well, ludicrously complicated but not that hard. Save your…"
19 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Denny and Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service