DoStudio

Cutting the Drama Out of Blu-ray Production

DoStudio (870)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sequence of Actions

Is there a list on the order of actions and how they execute? 1. Does the "On End Title" come before or after and end action? 2. When assi…

Started by NetBlender Sales & Support Team

0 Jul 1, 2009

Menus with thumbnail images in separate part of the screen for chapter selections

Q: How do we create a chapter selection submenu in which a thumbnail image of the chapter appears in a different part of the screen from wh…

0 Jul 1, 2009

Which BD-R burner to use?

Internal or external doesn't matter. External burners are the same drive as the internal ones, just put in a nice case so you can use it on…

0 Jul 1, 2009

MacDrive

MacDrive is a program that lets Windows PCs read Mac formatted drives. It is a useful tool for transferring files from your Final Cut Syste…

0 Jul 1, 2009

How do I burn a BD-R or BD-RE?

The crucial factor in burning a BD-R/RE succesfully is burning the disc as UDF 2.5. Please see our wikipaper on How to Burn a BD-R/RE with…

0 Jul 1, 2009

PTP and OTP

Does Blu-ray support both Parallel Track Path and Opposite Path track like DVD? The BD Spec doesn't allow for PTP. DoStudio therefore is a…

0 Jul 1, 2009

How do I set the layer break for a BD50?

Unlike DVDs, Blu-ray discs switch layers seamlessly so the position of the layer break point is not crucial. You do not need to specify the…

0 Jul 1, 2009

How do I create a seamless loop without the screen going to black at the end of a title?

You can place a chapter mark a second or two before the end of the title and asssign a Play chapter action to it that returns it to a previ…

0 Jun 30, 2009

How do I create the "top" menu in Do-Studio?

Blu-Ray discs that use BD-J for the menus (such as discs made with DoStudio) don't have access to the Top menu function. Instead, all of th…

0 Jun 30, 2009

Using DoStudio on a Mac

DoStudio runs successfully in Bootcamp. DoStudio does not run in Parallels or VMWare Fusion.

0 Jun 30, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by Denny.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service