DoStudio

Cutting the Drama Out of Blu-ray Production

DoStudio (871)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Third party HDMV preview tool for Dostudio EX

We wrote a little tool for in-house use that allows realtime previewing, testing and tracing of HDMV menus coming from IGeditor (pes, ies)…

Started by Peter B

0 Sep 19, 2015

Resume in EX from a separate playlist

Quick question: In DoStudio EX, if it contained a Feature, and a couple of bonus features, could you resume the feature when playing one of…

Started by John Barlow

1 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Ghost Helper

What's everyone using for subtitle generation?

Hey all, Right now I'm using Annotation Edit on the Mac to spit out BDN XML + PNG subtitles for Blu-ray. I'm very happy with the quality of…

Started by David Mackenzie

9 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Andreas Gumm

UHD & Dosudio

Did anyone knows any plans from Dostudio and the upcoming UHD-BluRay to support the new Disc or will there be an possible upgrade or someth…

Started by Swen Erdrich

4 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Andreas Gumm

Introduction

Hi Everyone i'm a convert from Encore I mainly use BD for audio and plan on making my titles more audio friendly like Pure Audio releases,…

Started by Robert Witrak

2 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Neil Wilkes

Multiple Audio Streams in SOME Playlists

Hey guys, I have a project with one playlist containing 3 audio streams, but the other 4 playlists only have one audio stream (including th…

Started by John Barlow

4 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Ghost Helper

Is DoStudio V3.0 comptible with windows 10 Professional.

Hi DoStudio members, long time not active here.... :) Last Week, my Workstation upgraded itself to Windows 10. The update was very quick…

Started by Gerd Richter

7 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Gerd Richter

usage on two machines

Hi There, I'd like to be able to work on two different machines (office and home) and am wondering if the current infrastructure will allo…

Started by Joseph Barnes

1 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Ghost Helper

Top Menu

Hi, I have the indie version and I know that the Top Menu functionality is disabled but I'm hoping someone could give me a reason why? Is…

Started by Joseph Barnes

3 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Ghost Helper

Question

I have what is probably a mind numbingly simple problem, but I am totally stumped. I'm authoring a Blu-ray in DoStudio version 3.  Video wi…

Started by Ari Zagnit

3 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Ari Zagnit

RSS

© 2017   Created by Denny.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service